October 9, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen….


Google. You, Sweetheart, are bloody dominating. Let me tell you why.

To be Honest (Ironically, this point too was suggested by some avid what-you-should-do-to-conquer-blogosphere-type BloggerBaba !!) ,Without your help I Couldn’t figure out what I should be writing in the very first blog post of mine when no one knows you around and where no one gives a damn about Wish-I-could-have-done-that kind of life. Oh, I need to keep sentences small, No? Advice no. #67. And and and…Its 8 freaking lines, damn it. Readers will lose the interest. Time for Paragraph.


All right. Enough Said. As a matter of fact, some of you know me. Some Don’t. The reason why you are still here is that you want to figure out what exactly is “THAT” special thing about this Not-Just-Another blog.

And that Special thing is …..Nothing.

No, Seriously.

Although my passion for writing is as fervent as mayawati’s zeal to cover half of the UP with her megalomaniacal “Statue of Poverty”, I admit that I won’t be concentrating on any particular niche.

Yes, this blog will not be having all those stuff which you might be looking for such as
“10 Ways to Spice up your sex-life”
“7 Possible reasons why you aren’t happy with your Girlfriend”,
“21 Ideas to lead a Happy Relationship” and Blah Blah Blah.

But yes, I promise all of you, from bottom of my keyboard, that there will be fun. Much. More.  And whenever you visit this Place. The topics I’ll be writing on will be as widespread as UPA Government’s scam list. But for that I will always need your Support. Discussion/ Comments /Criticism / Appreciation / Suggestions are always welcomed.

Stay Tuned.

I’ll be back. Soon 

16 comments:

Unknown said...

That was an amusing beginning.
I just hope you aren't pointing at me by saying "BloggerBaba" :D
Well, adding the feed to my reader list to catch up with Inglorious Ramblings after my daily work :)

S Ranganathan said...

hi,
all the best for your hopefuly loooooooooooooong journey in blogging .

S.RANGANATHAN

Megh Shah said...

@Rohit

Thanks for the appreciation,mate. And as a matter of fact, you weren't that Baba !! :)

@S.Rangnathan Thank you,sir !!

Ashish Shah said...

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Congratulations on your first one. and does it seem promising! :)
Cheers!
P.S: It's "lose", not "loose". Sorry for the grammarnazism.

Megh Shah said...

@Ashish Thanks for your Kind words,Mate . And,I really appreciate your keen eye to the content. Mistake Clarified. :)

Shakti_Shetty said...

Welcome. :)

Keep updating.

Megh Shah said...

@shakti Thanks Saar !!

Sameera said...

All the best! Good start.

Megh Shah said...

@Sameera Thanks,ma'am !! :)

Alisha said...

nice writing.....!!!!

Nisarg said...

good start... and keep googling...

msthacker said...

Hey .......MEGH ...........Good one yaar ......... Nice Information .......worth sharing ......text ........ it's been pleasure to read whole page ....... hows jay .... vsvda ?

Manu said...

hahaha I liked the sentence,"From the bottom of my keyboard" and yes we expect you to go a long way like the scam list of UPA govt, both in the number and volume. All the very best :)

Megh Shah said...

@Alisha Thank you !!

@Nisarg Oh,thanks for the suggestion,mate ;)

@Mayur Glad you liked it,mayur. And yes,JV Sir is fine as usual :)

@Manu Thanks a ton nishaji. :)

Nirali said...

Nice. :) Definitely a good start.

Pallavi Singh said...

wow! bring it ON! looking forward :)

Post a Comment